großes Intervall greifen

och nö... wenn ich so lese, was Tanejew, Goldenweiser, aber auch die russ. Rubinsteins übers klavierspielen geschrieben haben, dann bin ich völlig sicher, dass die keine idiotischen Apparaturen eingesetzt hatten :D:D:D:D
Entsprechende Konstruktionsskizzen zum Selberbauen oder zum industriellen Fertigen sucht man in diesen Schriftwerken vermutlich vergebens - wozu auch?

Bei Schumann trafen Genie und Wahnsinn auf engsten Raume aufeinander
...hm... machen wir dieses Faß lieber nicht auf... (ich bin sicher, du weißt warum!)

Der eine schädigt seine Fingermuskulatur, der andere schneidet sich ein Ohr ab...!
nur dass der andere eigentlich nix mit Klaviermusik und klavierspielen am Hut hatte (aber u.v.a. eine schöne Brücke von Arles hatte er gemalt) :):)

Dabei darf nicht vergessen werden, dass in jenen Zeiten Industrialisierung und Glaube an das beginnende Technische Zeitalter großgeschrieben wurden - und damit die Einstellung, man könne mit mechanischen Innovationen Grenzen überwinden und die Zukunft gewinnen. Warum sollen solche Irrwege nicht zeitweilig künstlerische Gefilde erreicht haben?
jein - janein
siehst du irgendwo in Schumanns oder Chopins oder Liszts komplettem Oeuvre einen direkten Hinweis auf Industrialisierung etc.? Florestan und Eusebius: haben die sich jemals über die Geschwindigkeit der Eisenbahn oder über die Elektrizität gezankt?
Der Gedanke selber ist nicht ganz von der Hand zu weisen, aber es fragt sich sehr, ob das schon auf die romantik der ersten hälfte des 19. Jhs. derart plakativ zutrifft - bei der zweiten Hälfte sieht das anders aus (man denke an die Sprachrohre a la Kriegsschiffe in Wagners Ringlibretti)

jein - janein
siehst du irgendwo in Schumanns oder Chopins oder Liszts komplettem Oeuvre einen direkten Hinweis auf Industrialisierung etc.? Florestan und Eusebius: haben die sich jemals über die Geschwindigkeit der Eisenbahn oder über die Elektrizität gezankt?
Der Gedanke selber ist nicht ganz von der Hand zu weisen, aber es fragt sich sehr, ob das schon auf die romantik der ersten hälfte des 19. Jhs. derart plakativ zutrifft - bei der zweiten Hälfte sieht das anders aus (man denke an die Sprachrohre a la Kriegsschiffe in Wagners Ringlibretti)
Zu ersterem kann man natürlich ein klares Nein sagen, zu letzterem wären unterhaltsame Beiträge der Familie um den Wiener Walzerkönig zu nennen, die gerne technische Innovationen ihrer Zeit musikalisieren:
Electrophor
Elektro-Magnetizität
Explosionen
Eisenbahn
Industrie

Eigentlich geht es aber um Möglichkeiten der Leistungssteigerung und Qualitätsverbesserung, die der Pianist vorrangig durch möglichst effektive Übetechniken und Arbeitsweisen zu erreichen versucht. Auch den Künstler treibt das Streben nach dem olympischen "Cicius - Altius - Fortius" weiter - soweit die bestehenden Rahmenbedingungen nicht mehr nennenswert optimierbar sind, stellt sich für manche(n) die Frage, ob es nicht weitere Hilfskonstrukte gibt. Die einen experimentieren mit medizinisch-biologischen Mitteln (Drogen und leistungsfördernde Substanzen), andere probieren es mit irgendwelchen mechanischen Apparaturen (siehe oben). Warum nichts davon den Eingang in pianistische Studien- und Ausbildungskonzepte gefunden hat? Das liegt vermutlich daran, dass man mit solchen Maßnahmen mehr falsch als richtig macht und genügend Personen nach entsprechendem Herumexperimentieren Dauerschäden zurück behalten haben.

Der Erstellerin dieses Fadens bleibt also nur, innerhalb der vorgegebenen biologischen Gegebenheiten zu agieren und in der vorab beschriebenen Weise sinnvoll zu arpeggieren, wobei es bei Akkordbildungen in beidhändig eng gehaltener Lage die Möglichkeit geben kann, einen Ton mit der anderen Hand zu spielen. Ob das bei dem eingangs beschriebenen Dezimgriff funktioniert, setzt die Kenntnis der Tonfolgen und -komplexe voraus, die die andere Hand zur gleichen Zeit auszuführen hat. Mit intelligenter Handverteilung kann man so manches entschärfen - nicht immer, aber immer mal wieder.

LG von Rheinkultur

da fällt mir gerade ein: Kalkbrenner, der dem jungen Chopin zu Paris Unterricht geben wollte, hatte eine absonderliche Stange konstruiert, auf welche man die Unterarme/Handgelenke ablegen sollte, um dann nur noch mit den Fingern zu klimpern -- Chopin nahm Abstand von dem projekt, sich bei Kalkbrenner und unter dessen Fuchtel zu perfektionieren... wer kann das dem Fryzek verdenken? :D:D:D

Hi Rolf,

...und auch Gottschalk wurde nicht von Kalkbrenner unterrichtet, sondern von diesem an dessen Top-Schüler, Camille Stamaty, weitergereicht.

Zu der komischen Stange usw. hab ich nämlich was im Buch stehen.

Zitat aus Bamboula, S. Frederick Starr, S. 55:

...[...] to find Moreau a teacher. The three giants were out of the question, since Thalberg was endlessly touring, Liszt was in the midst of an affair with the Countess Marie d'Agoult, and Chopin took as pupils mainly well-heeled young ladies from the Faubourg Saint-Germain. And so Dussert went to the teacher whom Chopin himself had first approached after arriving in Paris, Frederic-Guillaume Kalkbrenner ( 1784 - 1849 ) , the dean of Parisian instructors in piano.

German-born but a resident of Paris since his tenth year, Kalkbrenner ran what amounted to a factory for virtuosos.

A composer of mercifully forgotten works, Kalkbrenner's one claim to fame was his ability to engender the light, sensuous touch that differentiated the Parisian school of piano from the more brilliant playing of the Viennese and Germans. Besides writing a ponderous Methode for piano, Kalkbrenner had also developed a clumsy apparatus for developing his stroking or caressing ( "carezzando" ) touch. The "guide-mains" or "hand guide" was nothing more than a rail placed over the keys on which the student would rest his hands.

Yet it was unquestionably effective as a paedagogical tool.

( Kurze Anmerkung von mir ( Olli ) : Die Chopin-Geschichte wollen wir mal etwas genauer betrachten: Zitat Wikipedia: Friedrich Kalkbrenner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :

Frédéric Chopin: almost a pupil (1831)

For a few hectic weeks in the autumn and winter of 1831, Frédéric Chopin considered becoming Kalkbrenner’s pupil in earnest. Kalkbrenner, though, had demanded that Chopin study three years with him. Chopin's deliberations, whether he should or should not study with Kalkbrenner, caused a flurry of letters between Chopin’s native Poland and Paris:

Warsaw, November 27, 1831, Józef Elsner (Chopin’s piano teacher) to Chopin in Paris: "I was pleased to see, by your letter, that Kalkbrenner, the first of pianists, as you call him, gave you such a friendly reception. I knew his father, in Paris, in 1805; and the son, who was then very young, had already distinguished himself as a first-rate virtuoso. I am very glad that he has agreed to initiate you into the mysteries of his art, but it astonishes me to hear that he requires three years to do so. Did he think the first time he saw and heard you, that you needed all that time to accustom yourself to his method? or that you wished to devote your musical talents to the piano alone, and to confine your compositions to that instrument?"

Paris, December 14, 1831, Chopin to Józef Elsner in Warsaw: "Three years of study is a great deal too much, as Kalkbrenner himself perceived after he had heard me a few times. From this you can see, dear Mons. Elsner, that the true virtuoso does not know what envy is. I could make up my mind to study three years, if I felt certain that would secure the end I have in view. One thing is quite clear to my mind; I will never be a copy of Kalkbrenner; he shall not destroy my resolution - bold it may be, but sincere - of creating a new era in art. If I take any more lessons now, it will only be that I may become independent in the future."

Paris, December 16, 1831, Chopin to Titus Woyciechowski in Poland: "I wish I could say I play as well as Kalkbrenner, who is perfection in quite another style to Paganini. Kalkbrenner's fascinating touch, the quietness and equality of his playing, are indescribable; every note proclaims the master. He is truly a giant, who dwarfs- all other artists. (...) I was very much amused by Kalkbrenner, who, in playing to me, made a mistake which brought him to a standstill; but the way in which he recovered himself was marvellous. Since this meeting we have seen each other every day; either he comes to me, or I go to him. He offered to take me as a pupil for three years, and to make a great artist of me. I replied that I knew very well what were my deficiencies; but I did not wish to imitate him, and that three years were too much for me.(...) But many friends advise me not to take lessons ; they think that I play as well as Kalkbrenner, and that he only wants to have me as a pupil out of vanity. That is absurd. Anybody who understands music must appreciate Kalkbrenner's talents, although he is personally unpopular, as he will not associate with everybody. But I can assure you there is something superior about him, to all the virtuosi whom I have hitherto heard. I told my parents so, and they quite understood it, but Elsner did not; he considered that Kalkbrenner found fault with my playing out of jealousy."

Zitat Wikipedia Ende.

Zitat Starr / Bamboula weiter:

Colossally vain, Kalkbrenner had rejected Halle as a pupil and told Chopin it would take three years to straighten out his technique.

There was no denying that Kalkbrenner could develop a limpid technique that was "polished like a billiard ball", as one cynic observed, yet there was also no denying that he was one of the most obnoxious people in Paris. [...]

In the end, Kalkbrenner did not himself take on Moreau as a student but passed him to his top disciple, Camille Stamaty ( 1811- 70 ) . Moreau came to revere this man and flourished under his training. [...] Among Stamaty's other students was young Camille Saint-Saens, who had been his pupil since age seven. Saint-Saens had only praise for the Kalkbrenner-Stamaty-method, like Gottschalk, but was critical of his emphasis on a continuous and monotonous legato, and his "mania for continual "expressivo" used with no discrimination.[...]

Ergänzend zu Gottschalk / Kalkbrenner: Zitat Wikipedia: Friedrich Kalkbrenner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Louis Moreau Gottschalk: "classical pieces" (1845)

The American pianist Louis Moreau Gottschalk was a pupil of Camille Stamaty, Kalkbrenner’s substitute teacher and heir to his piano method. Kalkbrenner was in the audience when Gottschalk gave his debut concert in the Salle Pleyel playing Chopin’s Piano Concerto No. 1. After the concert Chopin went backstage and congratulated Gottschalk on his success. Kalkbrenner, who deigned it beneath his dignity to seek out a mere debutant, chose not to go backstage, but rather waited for Gottschalk to come and see him. Gottschalk dutifully obliged the next day. This is what Gottschalk relates about their memorable encounter:

"In 1844, then very young, I gave in Paris a soirée to which all the illustrious pianists of the period were invited, among others Kalkbrenner. I played Chopin’s concerto in E Minor, Thalbergs Fantasia on Semiramide, and that of Liszt on Robert le Diable. The next day I went to thank Kalkbrenner for having come to hear me. This attention softened a little the generally sour disposition of the old pianist, who did not forgive the new school for knowing something; he took my hand and said with the air of majestic condescension: The style is good, as for the rest there is nothing astonishing; you are my grandchild (alluding to Stamaty, who was his pupil), but for god's sake, who advised you to play such music. Chopin! I hardly pardon you; but Liszt and Thalberg, what rhapsodies! Why did you not play one of my pieces? They are beautiful, please everybody and are classical".

LG, Olli ! ;)

Zurück
Top Bottom